Wednesday, March 16, 2011

recondite relations...........dilemmatic destiny


since years i ve been finding many people who initially appear to be amiable later on will always realise the depth of their relation..................................
i ve been patient till date towards them,but now their behaviour is putting me on nerves.i never intentionally harmed anyone at any point of my life and unfortunately my fate is unconquerable when compared to anyother...................................
it leaves me feel depressed sometimes..................................................
.................every minute cell of my body got exhausted due to the so called stress.lost my passions,patience,pals but still wanna prove myself coz i m in debt to my parents....................................................................
they ve rendered their helping hands at every walk of my life and now it is the need of the hour to show my affection n take many responsibilities as my sister is flying off..................................................................................starting a new phase of my life which atleast makes me emotionally detached from my parochial pals......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment